Thursday, December 29, 2016
Protect Your Personal Informaton
Required as of January 1: New login ID for additional e-branch security
Beginning January 1, 2017, we will require you to further protect your personal information by changing your e-branch Login ID. Our upgraded e-branch allows you to create a unique user name instead of using your account number to log in, which offers more protection for your account information with us. Here's how you can make the change before it's required the next time you are in e-branch:
It's that easy!
- On the left side of your screen, click the bottom option: "Change Member ID".
- Then, enter the ID you want to use (not your account number). Criteria are listed on the right side of the page.
- You will then be prompted to confirm your changes.
- Upon confirmation you will be returned to the login screen.
- You will use your NEW login ID and e-branch password to access your account.